Thursday 26 May 2011

No new cards

Good morning world!!! I have no new cards to post today as I just couldn't get comfy last night. Every time I lean over my desk to colour an image my baby bump kicks me in the ribs and I have to straighten up again lol obviously this little one doesn't like being squished!!!

So, as I have no new cards I thought I would post some older cards instead. In March I was asked to make some wedding cards ready for an April wedding and a May wedding. Here they are




I used Lili of the Valley stamps for both of them and papermania textured card from the capsule range. A few brads or diamantes to the front and the inside of each card was made to reflect the front so it wasn't just plain white inside. Both these cards were bigger than I normally make, these were 8inch cards. I hope they were/are received well by the 2 happy couples, I know the lady who ordered them was pleased with them so that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment